Summer of the Shining Squirrels PART 2
Thursday, August 04, 2005
 
Goin' Dancin'
hullo squirrel sisters! Laura, definitely keeping trey and all you mums at Casa in my prayers. This past semester I happened upon a quote from mother theresa that I thought was really helpful when you're in a situation you wish you weren't: "God has willed me where I am, he will offer a solution." simple, I know, but therein lies the beauty of many of Mother Theresa's words. He's got you and Trey in his aweseome, huge, understanding and MERCIFUL hands.

Well, it's official, my neice is freaking cute. She is currently *running* around the house with my mom (who, of course has renewed her besottedness with Isabelly) closing and locking doors and uttering unintelligible alien sounding syllables. We are about to head out the door for August camp to do bulgarian and african dancing and it's going to be a great time (Thrusday through Sunday). I need to let John (BROTHER IS HOME!!!) have the computer because he wants to check his email. I love you guys!
peace and all good,

maria
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger